Scrabble word: PROGESTATIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGESTATIONAL exist?
Definitions of PROGESTATIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to progesterone (or to a drug with effects like those of progesterone)
- adj - preceding and favoring gestation
- Of or relating to the phase of the menstrual cycle immediately following ovulation, characterized by secretion of progesterone.
- Of or relating to progesterone and its actions.
- Having actions similar to progesterone.
There are 14 letters in PROGESTATIONAL: A A E G I L N O O P R S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGESTATIONAL plus a wildcard: PROGESTATIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGESTATIONAL
14 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROGESTATIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.