Scrabble word: SLAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAP exist?
Definitions of SLAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- noun - the act of smacking something
- verb - hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand
- adv - directly
- A sharp blow made with the open hand or with a flat object; a smack.
- The sound of such a blow.
- A sharp insult: a slap to one’s pride.
- To strike with a flat object, such as the palm of the hand.
- To cause to strike sharply and loudly: slapping the sticks together.
- To put or place with a loud sharp sound: “He took a clipping from his wallet and slapped it on the bar” (Nathanael West).
- To strike or beat with the force and sound of a slap: waves slapping against the raft.
- To restrain or correct by means of a sharp blow or emphatic censure: “thought [he] was getting a little uppity and needed to be slapped down” (New York Times).
- To put a sudden end to; suppress: slap down divisive criticism.
- verb - to strike with the open hand
There are 4 letters in SLAP: A L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAP plus a wildcard: SLAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAP
Images for SLAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.