Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SALP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SALP exist?
Definitions of SALP in dictionaries:
- noun - minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end
- n - a free-swimming tunicate
There are 4 letters in SALP: A L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SALP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SALP plus a wildcard: SALP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SALP
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SALP
- Filesalp.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- At a similar depth lives this salp a barrel-shaped free-floating ...
- Our relative a salp a jellylike sea animal Natures Crusaders
- Figure 2. The salpsalpa maxima . salps are pelagic tunicates often ...
- salp - Z5850006 - Science Photo Library
- Satellites used by salp
- The chain of salps called the aggregate stage after it leaves ...
- salp colony
- Biological Tales from the Brine Queen Life Photo Meme Honor an ...