Scrabble word: PALSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PALSY exist?
Definitions of PALSY in dictionaries:
- noun - loss of the ability to move a body part
- noun - a condition marked by uncontrollable tremor
- verb - affect with palsy
- Complete or partial muscle paralysis, often accompanied by loss of sensation and uncontrollable body movements or tremors.
- A weakening or debilitating influence.
- An enfeebled condition or debilitated state thought to result from such an influence.
- A fit of strong emotion marked by the inability to act: “Flaherty dithered in a little palsy of indignation” (Anthony Burgess).
- To paralyze.
- To deprive of strength.
- To make helpless, as with fear.
- verb - to render incapable of movement
There are 5 letters in PALSY: A L P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PALSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PALSY plus a wildcard: PALSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PALSY
Images for PALSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.