Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLY exist?
Definitions of SLY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- Adept in craft or cunning.
- Lacking or marked by a lack of candor.
- These adjectives mean disposed to or marked by indirection or deviousness in the gaining of an end.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
There are 3 letters in SLY: L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLY plus a wildcard: SLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLY
3 letter words
Images for SLY
- sly cooper DualShockGamer
- sly Cooper wallpaper. - sly Cooper Wallpaper (25856279) - Fanpop ...
- Review The sly Trilogy - ingame
- sly Cooper by geN8hedgehog on deviantART
- sly cooper Plaatje - Animaatjes sly cooper 14121
- sly Cooper series Kate Jay
- sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
- Young sly Cooper - sly Cooper Fan Art (27454580) - Fanpop fanclubs
- sly 2 Band of Thieves PlayStation 2