Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLY exist?
Definitions of SLY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by skill in deception
- Adept in craft or cunning.
- Lacking or marked by a lack of candor.
- These adjectives mean disposed to or marked by indirection or deviousness in the gaining of an end.
- adv - skillful in deceiving [adj CRAFTIER, CRAFTIEST] : CRAFTILY
There are 3 letters in SLY: L S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLY plus a wildcard: SLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLY
3 letter words
Images for SLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.