Scrabble word: PAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAS exist?
Definitions of PAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (ballet) a step in dancing (especially in classical ballet)
- noun - an informal term for a father
- noun - a short-lived radioactive metallic element formed from uranium and disintegrating into actinium and then into lead
- noun - a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state
- noun - an electronic amplification system used as a communication system in public areas
- A step or dance.
- The right to go before; precedence.
- noun - a dance step
There are 3 letters in PAS: A P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAS plus a wildcard: PAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAS
Images for PAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.