Scrabble word: SOAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAP exist?
Definitions of SOAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- noun - money offered as a bribe
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A cleansing agent, manufactured in bars, granules, flakes, or liquid form, made from a mixture of the sodium salts of various fatty acids of natural oils and fats.
- A metallic salt of a fatty acid, as of aluminum or iron.
- Money, especially that which is used for bribery.
- A soap opera.
- To treat or cover with or as if with soap.
- To soft-soap; cajole.
- To bribe.
- Not possible or permissible.
- Unsuccessful; futile.
- verb - to treat with soap (a cleansing agent)
There are 4 letters in SOAP: A O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAP plus a wildcard: SOAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAP
Images for SOAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.