Scrabble word: SOAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAP exist?
Definitions of SOAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a cleansing agent made from the salts of vegetable or animal fats
- noun - money offered as a bribe
- noun - street names for gamma hydroxybutyrate
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A cleansing agent, manufactured in bars, granules, flakes, or liquid form, made from a mixture of the sodium salts of various fatty acids of natural oils and fats.
- A metallic salt of a fatty acid, as of aluminum or iron.
- Money, especially that which is used for bribery.
- A soap opera.
- To treat or cover with or as if with soap.
- To soft-soap; cajole.
- To bribe.
- Not possible or permissible.
- Unsuccessful; futile.
- verb - to treat with soap (a cleansing agent)