Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SOAPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOAPY exist?
Definitions of SOAPY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or having the qualities of soap
- adj - unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech
- Consisting of or containing soap: soapy water.
- Covered with soap: soapy hands.
- Resembling soap: a soapy consistency.
- Unctuous; oily: soapy compliments.
- adj - containing or resembling soap
There are 5 letters in SOAPY: A O P S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAPY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOAPY plus a wildcard: SOAPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOAPY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SOAPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.