Scrabble word: SOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SOY exist?
Definitions of SOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a source of oil
- noun - erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers
- noun - thin sauce made of fermented soy beans
- noun - the most highly proteinaceous vegetable known
- The soybean.
- A salty brown liquid condiment made by fermenting soybeans in brine.
- noun - the seed of a cultivated Asian herb
There are 3 letters in SOY: O S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SOY plus a wildcard: SOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SOY
Images for SOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.