Scrabble word: ROSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROSY exist?
Definitions of ROSY in dictionaries:
- adj - reflecting optimism
- adj - having the pinkish flush of health
- adj - of blush color
- adj - presaging good fortune
- Having the characteristic pink or red color of a rose.
- Flushed with a healthy glow: rosy cheeks.
- Consisting of, decorated with, or suggestive of a rose or roses.
- Bright or cheerful; optimistic: rosy predictions.
- adj - rose-colored
There are 4 letters in ROSY: O R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROSY plus a wildcard: ROSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROSY
Images for ROSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.