Scrabble word: SORRY
Is SORRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SORRY in dictionaries:
- adj - feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone
- adj - bad
- adj - without merit
- adj - causing dejection
- Feeling or expressing sympathy, pity, or regret: I’m sorry I’m late.
- Worthless or inferior; paltry: a sorry excuse.
- Causing sorrow, grief, or misfortune; grievous: a sorry development.
- adj - feeling grief or penitence
There are 5 letters in SORRY: O R R S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SORRY
Click to search all anagrams of SORRY plus a wildcard: SORRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SORRY
Images for SORRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.