Scrabble word: OR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OR exist?
Definitions of OR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- noun - a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
- Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
- Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong.
- Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
- Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
- When all the elements in a series connected by or are singular, the verb they govern is singular: Tom or Jack is coming.
- Gold, represented in heraldic engraving by a white field sprinkled with small dots.
- noun - the heraldic color gold