Scrabble word: OR
In which Scrabble dictionary does OR exist?
Definitions of OR in dictionaries:
- noun - a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- noun - a room in a hospital equipped for the performance of surgical operations
- Used to indicate an alternative, usually only before the last term of a series: hot or cold; this, that, or the other.
- Used to indicate the second of two alternatives, the first being preceded by either or whether: Your answer is either ingenious or wrong.
- Used to indicate the first of two alternatives, with the force of either or whether.
- Used to indicate a synonymous or equivalent expression: acrophobia, or fear of great heights.
- When all the elements in a series connected by or are singular, the verb they govern is singular: Tom or Jack is coming.
- Gold, represented in heraldic engraving by a white field sprinkled with small dots.
- noun - the heraldic color gold
There are 2 letters in OR: O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OR plus a wildcard: OR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OR
2 letter words
Images for OR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.