Scrabble word: PRO
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRO exist?
Definitions of PRO in dictionaries:
- noun - an athlete who plays for pay
- noun - an argument in favor of a proposal
- adj - in favor of (an action or proposal etc.)
- adv - in favor of a proposition, opinion, etc.
- An argument or a consideration in favor of something: weighing the pros and cons.
- In favor; affirmatively: arguing pro and con.
- A professional, especially in sports.
- Professional: pro football.
- noun - an argument or vote in favor of something