Scrabble word: ROPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ROPY exist?
Definitions of ROPY in dictionaries:
- adj - of or resembling rope (or ropes) in being long and strong
- adj - forming viscous or glutinous threads
- adj - (British informal) very poor in quality
- Resembling a rope or ropes.
- Forming sticky glutinous strings or threads, as some liquids.
- adj - resembling a rope or ropes
There are 4 letters in ROPY: O P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ROPY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ROPY plus a wildcard: ROPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ROPY
Images for ROPY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.