Scrabble word: PORGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORGY exist?
Definitions of PORGY in dictionaries:
- noun - lean flesh of fish found in warm waters of southern Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - important deep-bodied food and sport fish of warm and tropical coastal waters
- Any of various deep-bodied marine food fishes of the family Sparidae, especially a common species Pagrus pagrus of Mediterranean and Atlantic waters.
- Any of several fishes similar to the porgy.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 5 letters in PORGY: G O P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORGY plus a wildcard: PORGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORGY
Images for PORGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.