Scrabble word: PORGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORGY exist?
Definitions of PORGY in dictionaries:
- noun - lean flesh of fish found in warm waters of southern Atlantic coast of the United States
- noun - important deep-bodied food and sport fish of warm and tropical coastal waters
- Any of various deep-bodied marine food fishes of the family Sparidae, especially a common species Pagrus pagrus of Mediterranean and Atlantic waters.
- Any of several fishes similar to the porgy.
- noun - a marine food fish