Scrabble word: POUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does POUR exist?
Definitions of POUR in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to run
- verb - move in large numbers
- verb - pour out
- verb - flow in a spurt
- verb - supply in large amounts or quantities
- verb - rain heavily
- To make (a liquid or granular solid) stream or flow, as from a container.
- To send forth, produce, express, or utter copiously, as if in a stream or flood: poured money into the project; poured out my inner thoughts.
- To stream or flow continuously or profusely.
- To rain hard or heavily.
- To pass or proceed in large numbers or quantity: Students poured into the auditorium.
- A pouring or flowing forth, especially a downpour of rain.
- adj - to cause to flow [v -ED, -ING, -S] : POURABLE