Scrabble word: CROUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROUP exist?
Definitions of CROUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of infants and young children
- noun - the part of an animal that corresponds to the human buttocks
- A pathological condition of the larynx, especially in infants and children, that is characterized by respiratory difficulty and a hoarse, brassy cough.
- The rump of a beast of burden, especially a horse.
- noun - a disease of the throat
There are 5 letters in CROUP: C O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROUP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROUP plus a wildcard: CROUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROUP
Images for CROUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.