Scrabble word: CUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUP exist?
Definitions of CUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small open container usually used for drinking
- noun - the quantity a cup will hold
- noun - any cup-shaped concavity
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- noun - cup-shaped plant organ
- noun - a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- noun - the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green
- noun - a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- verb - form into the shape of a cup
- verb - put into a cup
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- A small, open container, usually with a flat bottom and a handle, used for drinking.
- Such a container and its contents.
- The bowl of a drinking vessel.
- The chalice or the wine used in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- A decorative cupshaped vessel awarded as a prize or trophy.
- A golf hole or the metal container inside a hole.
- Either of the two parts of a brassiere that fit over the breasts.
- An athletic supporter having a protective reinforcement of rigid plastic or metal.
- A sweetened, flavored, usually chilled beverage, especially one made with wine: claret cup.
- A dish served in a cup-shaped vessel: fruit cup.
- A cuplike object.
- A cuplike structure or organ.
- A lot or portion to be suffered or enjoyed.
- To place in or as in a cup.
- To shape like a cup: cup one’s hand.
- To subject to the therapeutic procedure of cupping.
- Something that one excels in or enjoys: Opera is not my cup of tea.
- A matter to be reckoned or dealt with: Recreational sport is relaxing.
- verb - to place in a cup (a small, open container)
There are 3 letters in CUP: C P U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUP plus a wildcard: CUP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUP
Images for CUP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.