Scrabble word: CUP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUP exist?
Definitions of CUP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small open container usually used for drinking
- noun - the quantity a cup will hold
- noun - any cup-shaped concavity
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- noun - cup-shaped plant organ
- noun - a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- noun - the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green
- noun - a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- verb - form into the shape of a cup
- verb - put into a cup
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- A small, open container, usually with a flat bottom and a handle, used for drinking.
- Such a container and its contents.
- The bowl of a drinking vessel.
- The chalice or the wine used in the celebration of the Eucharist.
- A decorative cupshaped vessel awarded as a prize or trophy.
- A golf hole or the metal container inside a hole.
- Either of the two parts of a brassiere that fit over the breasts.
- An athletic supporter having a protective reinforcement of rigid plastic or metal.
- A sweetened, flavored, usually chilled beverage, especially one made with wine: claret cup.
- A dish served in a cup-shaped vessel: fruit cup.
- A cuplike object.
- A cuplike structure or organ.
- A lot or portion to be suffered or enjoyed.
- To place in or as in a cup.
- To shape like a cup: cup one’s hand.
- To subject to the therapeutic procedure of cupping.
- Something that one excels in or enjoys: Opera is not my cup of tea.
- A matter to be reckoned or dealt with: Recreational sport is relaxing.
- verb - to place in a cup (a small, open container)