Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUPS exist?
Definitions of CUPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a small open container usually used for drinking
- noun - the quantity a cup will hold
- noun - any cup-shaped concavity
- noun - a United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces
- noun - cup-shaped plant organ
- noun - a punch served in a pitcher instead of a punch bowl
- noun - the hole (or metal container in the hole) on a golf green
- noun - a large metal vessel with two handles that is awarded as a trophy to the winner of a competition
- verb - form into the shape of a cup
- verb - put into a cup
- verb - treat by applying evacuated cups to the patient's skin
- verb - to place in a cup (a small, open container)
There are 4 letters in CUPS: C P S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUPS plus a wildcard: CUPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUPS
Images for CUPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.