Scrabble word: US
In which Scrabble dictionary does US exist?
Definitions of US in dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: She saw us on the subway.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered us free tickets to the show.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to us.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s us.
- pron - the objective case of the pronoun we
There are 2 letters in US: S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to US
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word US plus a wildcard: US?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word US
2 letter words
Images for US
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.