Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUS exist?
Definitions of BUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle carrying many passengers
- noun - the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun - an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - send or move around by bus
- verb - ride in a bus
- verb - remove used dishes from the table in restaurants
- A long motor vehicle for carrying passengers, usually along a fixed route.
- A large or ungainly automobile.
- A four-wheeled cart for carrying dishes in a restaurant.
- A bus bar.
- A parallel circuit that connects the major components of a computer, allowing the transfer of electric impulses from one connected component to any other.
- To transport in a bus.
- To transport (schoolchildren) by bus to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving racial integration.
- To carry or clear (dishes) in a restaurant.
- To travel in a bus.
- To work as a busboy.
- verb - to transport by bus (a large motor vehicle)
There are 3 letters in BUS: B S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUS plus a wildcard: BUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUS
Images for BUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.