Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSY exist?
Definitions of BUSY in dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- adj - actively or fully engaged or occupied
- adj - overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj - intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- adj - crowded with or characterized by much activity
- adj - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability
- Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
- Sustaining much activity: a busy morning; a busy street.
- Meddlesome; prying.
- Being in use, as a telephone line.
- All these adjectives suggest active or sustained effort to accomplish something.
- adj - occupied
There are 4 letters in BUSY: B S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSY plus a wildcard: BUSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSY
Images for BUSY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.