Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUSY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUSY exist?
Definitions of BUSY in dictionaries:
- verb - keep busy with
- adj - actively or fully engaged or occupied
- adj - overcrowded or cluttered with detail
- adj - intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
- adj - crowded with or characterized by much activity
- adj - (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories) unavailable for use by anyone else or indicating unavailability
- Engaged in activity, as work; occupied.
- Sustaining much activity: a busy morning; a busy street.
- Meddlesome; prying.
- Being in use, as a telephone line.
- All these adjectives suggest active or sustained effort to accomplish something.
- adj - occupied
There are 4 letters in BUSY: B S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUSY plus a wildcard: BUSY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUSY
Images for BUSY
- How to Cope With Being Too busy. Smaggle
- sat down to write an article on why being busy is a mistake and I ...
- busy Isnt An Entrepreneur Success Strategy
- busy 279x300 I am too busy
- Lately everyone seems to like to complain how busy they are every day ...
- Why you need to do marketing even when you are insanely busy
- busy a red light a whistling kettle all the time this bee is ...
- ... how much time we give to convincing others around us how busy we are
- ... know youre too busy to even answer that rhetorical question right
- busy poem 300x187 I am too busy