Scrabble word: BUYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUYS exist?
Definitions of BUYS in dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- verb - obtain by purchase
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - be worth or be capable of buying
- verb - acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange
- verb - accept as true
- verb - to acquire by the payment of money
There are 4 letters in BUYS: B S U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUYS plus a wildcard: BUYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUYS
Images for BUYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.