Scrabble word: BUY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUY exist?
Definitions of BUY in dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- verb - obtain by purchase
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - be worth or be capable of buying
- verb - acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange
- verb - accept as true
- To acquire in exchange for money or its equivalent; purchase.
- To be capable of purchasing: “Certainly there are lots of things in life that money won’t buy” (Ogden Nash).
- To acquire by sacrifice, exchange, or trade: wanted to buy love with gifts.
- To bribe: tried to buy a judge.
- To accept the truth or feasibility of: The officer didn’t buy my lame excuse for speeding.
- To purchase goods; act as a purchaser.
- To believe in a person or movement or subscribe to an idea or theory: couldn’t buy into that brand of conservatism.
- Something bought or for sale; a purchase.
- Something that is underpriced; a bargain.
- verb - to acquire by the payment of money
There are 3 letters in BUY: B U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUY plus a wildcard: BUY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUY
Images for BUY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.