Scrabble word: RUBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBY exist?
Definitions of RUBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a transparent deep red variety of corundum
- noun - a deep and vivid red color
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- A deep red, translucent variety of the mineral corundum, highly valued as a precious stone.
- Something, such as a watch bearing, that is made from a ruby.
- A dark or deep red to deep purplish red.
- adj - of a deep-red color
- verb - to tint with the color of a ruby (a deep-red precious stone)
There are 4 letters in RUBY: B R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUBY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUBY plus a wildcard: RUBY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUBY
Images for RUBY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.