Scrabble word: RUBY
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUBY exist?
Definitions of RUBY in dictionaries:
- noun - a transparent piece of ruby that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a transparent deep red variety of corundum
- noun - a deep and vivid red color
- adj - of a color at the end of the color spectrum (next to orange)
- A deep red, translucent variety of the mineral corundum, highly valued as a precious stone.
- Something, such as a watch bearing, that is made from a ruby.
- A dark or deep red to deep purplish red.
- adj - of a deep-red color
- verb - to tint with the color of a ruby (a deep-red precious stone)