Scrabble word: BURY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURY exist?
Definitions of BURY in dictionaries:
- verb - cover from sight
- verb - place in a grave or tomb
- verb - place in the earth and cover with soil
- verb - enclose or envelop completely, as if by swallowing
- verb - embed deeply
- verb - dismiss from the mind
- To place in the ground: bury a bone.
- To place (a corpse) in a grave, a tomb, or the sea; inter.
- To occupy (oneself) with deep concentration; absorb: buried myself in my studies.
- To put an end to; abandon: buried their quarrel and shook hands.
- verb - to put in the ground and cover with earth