Scrabble word: BUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUR exist?
Definitions of BUR in dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- A rough, prickly husk or covering surrounding the seeds or fruits of plants such as the chestnut or the burdock.
- A plant producing such husks or coverings.
- A persistently clinging or nettlesome person or thing.
- A rough protuberance, especially a burl on a tree.
- Any of various rotary cutting tools designed to be attached to a drill.
- verb - to remove a rough edge from
There are 3 letters in BUR: B R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUR plus a wildcard: BUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUR
Images for BUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.