Scrabble word: BUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUR exist?
Definitions of BUR in dictionaries:
- noun - seed vessel having hooks or prickles
- noun - small bit used in dentistry or surgery
- verb - remove the burrs from
- A rough, prickly husk or covering surrounding the seeds or fruits of plants such as the chestnut or the burdock.
- A plant producing such husks or coverings.
- A persistently clinging or nettlesome person or thing.
- A rough protuberance, especially a burl on a tree.
- Any of various rotary cutting tools designed to be attached to a drill.
- verb - to remove a rough edge from