Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUB exist?
Definitions of GRUB in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - a soft thick wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - search about busily
- To dig up by or as if by the roots: grubbed carrots with a stick.
- To clear of roots and stumps by digging: grubbed a small plot.
- To obtain by importunity: grub a cigarette.
- To dig in the earth: grub for potatoes.
- To search laboriously by or as if by digging; rummage.
- To toil arduously; drudge: grub for a living.
- The thick, wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects.
- A drudge.
- v - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 4 letters in GRUB: B G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUB plus a wildcard: GRUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUB
Images for GRUB
- Angels Lawn Care - grub Worm Control
- White grubs Can You Dig It
- ... that may upset the grub bootloader for Linux Mint. So here it is
- Can you identify this grub-1132107497.jpg
- HERES LOOKING AT CHEW Witchetty grubs with bunya nuts and quandong ...
- Florida Insects -- White grubs
- FAQs About Lawn grubs White Lawn grubs and grub Control
- True white grub.
- grass grub grass grubs grass grub beetle grass grub beetles grub ...