Scrabble word: GRUB
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRUB exist?
Definitions of GRUB in dictionaries:
- noun - informal terms for a meal
- noun - a soft thick wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects
- verb - ask for and get free
- verb - search about busily
- To dig up by or as if by the roots: grubbed carrots with a stick.
- To clear of roots and stumps by digging: grubbed a small plot.
- To obtain by importunity: grub a cigarette.
- To dig in the earth: grub for potatoes.
- To search laboriously by or as if by digging; rummage.
- To toil arduously; drudge: grub for a living.
- The thick, wormlike larva of certain beetles and other insects.
- A drudge.
- verb - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 4 letters in GRUB: B G R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRUB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRUB plus a wildcard: GRUB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRUB
Images for GRUB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.