Scrabble word: BUG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUG exist?
Definitions of BUG in dictionaries:
- noun - general term for any insect or similar creeping or crawling invertebrate
- noun - a fault or defect in a computer program, system, or machine
- noun - a small hidden microphone
- noun - insects with sucking mouthparts and forewings thickened and leathery at the base
- noun - a minute life form (especially a disease-causing bacterium)
- verb - annoy persistently
- verb - tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- A true bug.
- An insect or similar organism, such as a centipede or an earwig.
- A disease-producing microorganism: a flu bug.
- The illness or disease so produced: “stomach flu, a cold, or just some bug going around” (David Smollar).
- A defect or difficulty, as in a system or design.
- A defect in the code or routine of a program.
- An enthusiasm or obsession: got bitten by the writing bug.
- An enthusiast or devotee; a buff: a model train bug.
- To grow large; bulge: My eyes bugged when I saw the mess.
- To annoy; pester.
- To prey on; worry: a memory that bugged me for years.
- To equip (a room or telephone circuit, for example) with a concealed electronic listening device.
- To leave someone alone; go away.
- To leave or quit, usually in a hurry.
- To impart useful information to (another) in a subtle, discreet way.
- verb - to be troublesome to
There are 3 letters in BUG: B G U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUG plus a wildcard: BUG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUG
3 letter words
Images for BUG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.