Scrabble word: BUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNG exist?
Definitions of BUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - close with a cork or stopper
- A stopper especially for the hole through which a cask, keg, or barrel is filled or emptied.
- A bunghole.
- To close with or as if with a cork or stopper.
- To injure or damage: fell on skis and bunged up my leg.
- To fling; toss: “The Hungarian director bungs star Klaus Maria Brandauer once more into the breaches of past Teuton history” (Nigel Andrews).
- verb - to plug with a cork or stopper