Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BUNG exist?
Definitions of BUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - close with a cork or stopper
- A stopper especially for the hole through which a cask, keg, or barrel is filled or emptied.
- A bunghole.
- To close with or as if with a cork or stopper.
- To injure or damage: fell on skis and bunged up my leg.
- To fling; toss: “The Hungarian director bungs star Klaus Maria Brandauer once more into the breaches of past Teuton history” (Nigel Andrews).
- verb - to plug with a cork or stopper
There are 4 letters in BUNG: B G N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BUNG plus a wildcard: BUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BUNG
Images for BUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.