Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GUN exist?
Definitions of GUN in dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity (especially from a metal tube or barrel)
- noun - large but transportable armament
- noun - a person who shoots a gun (as regards their ability)
- noun - a professional killer who uses a gun
- noun - a hand-operated pump that resembles a revolver
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - the discharge of a firearm as signal or as a salute in military ceremonies
- verb - shoot with a gun
- A weapon consisting of a metal tube from which a projectile is fired at high velocity into a relatively flat trajectory.
- A cannon with a long barrel and a relatively low angle of fire.
- A portable firearm, such as a rifle or revolver.
- A device resembling a firearm or cannon, as in its ability to project something, such as grease, under pressure or at great speed.
- A discharge of a firearm or cannon as a signal or salute.
- One, such as a hunter, who carries or uses a gun.
- A person skilled in the use of a gun.
- A professional killer: a hired gun.
- The throttle of an engine, as of an automobile.
- To shoot (a person): a bank robber who was gunned down by the police.
- To open the throttle of (an engine) so as to accelerate: gunned the engine and sped off.
- To hunt (game).
- To pursue relentlessly so as to overcome or destroy.
- To go after in earnest; set out to obtain: gunning for a promotion.
- v - to shoot with a gun (a portable firearm)
There are 3 letters in GUN: G N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GUN plus a wildcard: GUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GUN
Images for GUN
- ... speaks to concerned VA Tech families about one-gun-a-month law
- Big gun
- My quest for the Perfect gun Un-PC in the USA
- M9 Photos - Click on image sample to see full size image.
- This paintball gun launches grenades. It has a bipod mount and a laser ...
- M60E4 Mk.43 mod.1 machine gun (note Picatinny rails on receiver ...
- Maxim Maschinegewher 08 machine gun on display at the Soldiers ...
- Micro-Uzi submachine gun with shoulder stock folded.
- Negev machine gun with short Commando barrel forward assault grip ...
- Deactivated Sterling sub-machine gun
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.