Scrabble word: RUNG
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUNG exist?
Definitions of RUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- noun - a characteristic sound
- noun - a toroidal shape
- noun - a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling
- noun - (chemistry) a chain of atoms in a molecule that forms a closed loop
- noun - an association of criminals
- noun - the sound of a bell ringing
- noun - a platform usually marked off by ropes in which contestants box or wrestle
- noun - jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
- noun - a strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
- A rod or bar forming a step of a ladder.
- A crosspiece between the legs of a chair.
- The spoke in a wheel.
- One of the spokes or handles on a ship’s wheel.
- adj - a crosspiece forming a step of a ladder [n -S] : RUNGLESS
There are 4 letters in RUNG: G N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUNG plus a wildcard: RUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNG
Images for RUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.