Scrabble word: RUNG
Is RUNG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RUNG in dictionaries:
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- noun - one of the crosspieces that form the steps of a ladder
- verb - sound loudly and sonorously
- verb - ring or echo with sound
- verb - make (bells) ring, often for the purposes of musical edification
- verb - get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone
- verb - extend on all sides of simultaneously
- verb - attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
- A rod or bar forming a step of a ladder.
- A crosspiece between the legs of a chair.
- The spoke in a wheel.
- One of the spokes or handles on a ship’s wheel.
- adj - a crosspiece forming a step of a ladder [n -S] : RUNGLESS
There are 4 letters in RUNG: G N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUNG
Click to search all anagrams of RUNG plus a wildcard: RUNG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUNG
Images for RUNG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.