Scrabble word: URN
Is URN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of URN in dictionaries:
- noun - a large vase that usually has a pedestal or feet
- noun - a large pot for making coffee or tea
- A vase of varying size and shape, usually having a footed base or pedestal.
- A closed metal vessel having a spigot and used for warming or serving tea or coffee.
- The spore-bearing part of a moss capsule.
- adj - a rounded, decorative container [n -S] : VASELIKE
There are 3 letters in URN: N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to URN
Click to search all anagrams of URN plus a wildcard: URN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word URN
Images for URN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.