Scrabble word: RUIN
Is RUIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- noun - a ruined building
- noun - the process of becoming dilapidated
- noun - an event that results in destruction
- noun - failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- noun - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - destroy or cause to fail
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - reduce to ruins
- verb - deprive of virginity
- verb - fall into ruin
- Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
- A cause of total destruction.
- The act of destroying totally.
- A destroyed person, object, or building.
- Often ruins.
- To destroy completely; demolish.
- To harm irreparably.
- To reduce to poverty or bankruptcy.
- To fall into ruin.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 4 letters in RUIN: I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUIN
Click to search all anagrams of RUIN plus a wildcard: RUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUIN
Images for RUIN
Lookup in Wiki for RUIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.