Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUIN exist?
Definitions of RUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction
- noun - a ruined building
- noun - the process of becoming dilapidated
- noun - an event that results in destruction
- noun - failure that results in a loss of position or reputation
- noun - destruction achieved by causing something to be wrecked or ruined
- verb - destroy completely
- verb - destroy or cause to fail
- verb - reduce to bankruptcy
- verb - reduce to ruins
- verb - deprive of virginity
- verb - fall into ruin
- Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
- A cause of total destruction.
- The act of destroying totally.
- A destroyed person, object, or building.
- Often ruins.
- To destroy completely; demolish.
- To harm irreparably.
- To reduce to poverty or bankruptcy.
- To fall into ruin.
- v - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 4 letters in RUIN: I N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUIN plus a wildcard: RUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUIN
Images for RUIN
- ruin Ask Resimleri - Manzara Resimleri
- FileZwickau ruin Castle Osterstein.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileBuilding ruin Birkenau.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileZagorz monastery ruin 2 beentree.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Moltee Digital Paintings ruin City
- FileZagorz monastery ruin 3 beentree.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileNewark Castle ruin St Monans.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- ruin - Wiktionary
- Factory ruin 28 by Sed-rah-Stock on deviantART
- ruins wallpaper - Fantasy wallpapers - 7647