Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IN
In which Scrabble dictionary does IN exist?
Definitions of IN in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a rare soft silvery metallic element
- noun - a state in midwestern United States
- adj - holding office
- adj - directed or bound inward
- adj - currently fashionable
- adv - to or toward the inside of
- Within the limits, bounds, or area of: was hit in the face; born in the spring; a chair in the garden.
- From the outside to a point within; into: threw the letter in the wastebasket.
- To or at a situation or condition of: was split in two; in debt; a woman in love.
- Having the activity, occupation, or function of: a life in politics; the officer in command.
- During the act or process of: tripped in racing for the bus.
- With the arrangement or order of: fabric that fell in luxuriant folds; arranged to purchase the car in equal payments.
- After the style or form of: a poem in iambic pentameter.
- With the characteristic, attribute, or property of: a tall man in an overcoat.
- By means of: paid in cash.
- Made with or through the medium of: a statue in bronze; a note written in German.
- With the aim or purpose of: followed in pursuit.
- With reference to: six inches in depth; has faith in your judgment.
- Used to indicate the second and larger term of a ratio or proportion: saved only one in ten.
- To or toward the inside: opened the door and stepped in.
- To or toward a destination or goal: The mob closed in.
- To home base; so as to score: runs batted in; singled the runner in.
- Within a place, as of business or residence: The manager is in before anyone else.
- So as to include or incorporate: Fold in the egg whites.
- So as to occupy a position of success or favor: campaigned hard and was voted in.
- In a particular relationship: got in bad with their supervisor.
- Located inside; inner.
- Incoming; inward: took the in bus.
- Holding office; having power: the in party.
- Currently fashionable: the in thing to wear this season.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_F.
- One that has position, influence, or power: the ins against the outs.
- Influence; power: had an in with the authorities.
- v - to gather a crop
There are 2 letters in IN: I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IN plus a wildcard: IN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IN
2 letter words
Images for IN
- Linkedin has acquired Connected a contact management start-up the ...
- Free Romantic Love Letters And Life in General Conversations
- Translation in the name of Allah the Most Merciful the Most Kind ...
- Igloo Village Hotel & Igloo Village Kakslauttanen
- Description Puss in Boots Shrek free wallpaper picture desktop ...
- NinetyDays2Life Why is Family such an Important thing to have
- The inspirational Corner Falling into Love
- Present Coloring Pages
- Kissing in Rain Wallpaper Kissing in Rain Computer Wallpaper Free ...
- Desert Explorer