Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IN
In which Scrabble dictionary does IN exist?
Definitions of IN in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun - a rare soft silvery metallic element
- noun - a state in midwestern United States
- adj - holding office
- adj - directed or bound inward
- adj - currently fashionable
- adv - to or toward the inside of
- Within the limits, bounds, or area of: was hit in the face; born in the spring; a chair in the garden.
- From the outside to a point within; into: threw the letter in the wastebasket.
- To or at a situation or condition of: was split in two; in debt; a woman in love.
- Having the activity, occupation, or function of: a life in politics; the officer in command.
- During the act or process of: tripped in racing for the bus.
- With the arrangement or order of: fabric that fell in luxuriant folds; arranged to purchase the car in equal payments.
- After the style or form of: a poem in iambic pentameter.
- With the characteristic, attribute, or property of: a tall man in an overcoat.
- By means of: paid in cash.
- Made with or through the medium of: a statue in bronze; a note written in German.
- With the aim or purpose of: followed in pursuit.
- With reference to: six inches in depth; has faith in your judgment.
- Used to indicate the second and larger term of a ratio or proportion: saved only one in ten.
- To or toward the inside: opened the door and stepped in.
- To or toward a destination or goal: The mob closed in.
- To home base; so as to score: runs batted in; singled the runner in.
- Within a place, as of business or residence: The manager is in before anyone else.
- So as to include or incorporate: Fold in the egg whites.
- So as to occupy a position of success or favor: campaigned hard and was voted in.
- In a particular relationship: got in bad with their supervisor.
- Located inside; inner.
- Incoming; inward: took the in bus.
- Holding office; having power: the in party.
- Currently fashionable: the in thing to wear this season.
- One that has position, influence, or power: the ins against the outs.
- Influence; power: had an in with the authorities.
- verb - to gather a crop
There are 2 letters in IN: I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IN plus a wildcard: IN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IN
2 letter words
Images for IN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.