Scrabble word: INK
In which Scrabble dictionary does INK exist?
Definitions of INK in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- noun - dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
- verb - append one's signature to
- verb - mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink
- verb - fill with ink
- A pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing.
- A dark liquid ejected for protection by most cephalopods, including the octopus and squid.
- To mark, coat, or stain with ink.
- To append one’s signature to (a contract, for example).
- verb - to mark with ink (a colored fluid used for writing)
There are 3 letters in INK: I K N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INK plus a wildcard: INK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INK
Images for INK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.