Scrabble word: INK
In which Scrabble dictionary does INK exist?
Definitions of INK in dictionaries:
- noun - a liquid used for printing or writing or drawing
- noun - dark protective fluid ejected into the water by cuttlefish and other cephalopods
- verb - append one's signature to
- verb - mark, coat, cover, or stain with ink
- verb - fill with ink
- A pigmented liquid or paste used especially for writing or printing.
- A dark liquid ejected for protection by most cephalopods, including the octopus and squid.
- To mark, coat, or stain with ink.
- To append one’s signature to (a contract, for example).
- verb - to mark with ink (a colored fluid used for writing)