Scrabble word: PINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINK exist?
Definitions of PINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a light shade of red
- noun - any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun - a person with mildly leftist political views
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a light shade of red
- Any of a group of colors reddish in hue, of medium to high lightness, and of low to moderate saturation.
- Any of various plants of the genus Dianthus, such as the carnation and sweet William, often cultivated for their showy, fragrant flowers.
- Any of various other plants, such as the wild pink and the moss pink.
- A flower of any of these plants.
- The highest or best degree: in the pink of health.
- Light-colored trousers formerly worn as part of the winter semidress uniform by U.
- The scarlet coat worn by fox hunters.
- A pinko.
- Of the color pink.
- Having moderately leftist political opinions.
- To stab lightly with a pointed weapon; prick.
- To decorate with a perforated pattern.
- To cut with pinking shears.
- A sailing vessel with a narrow overhanging stern.
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth