Scrabble word: PINK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINK exist?
Definitions of PINK in dictionaries:
- noun - a light shade of red
- noun - any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- noun - a person with mildly leftist political views
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - cut in a zigzag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- adj - of a light shade of red
- Any of a group of colors reddish in hue, of medium to high lightness, and of low to moderate saturation.
- Any of various plants of the genus Dianthus, such as the carnation and sweet William, often cultivated for their showy, fragrant flowers.
- Any of various other plants, such as the wild pink and the moss pink.
- A flower of any of these plants.
- The highest or best degree: in the pink of health.
- Light-colored trousers formerly worn as part of the winter semidress uniform by U.
- The scarlet coat worn by fox hunters.
- A pinko.
- Of the color pink.
- Having moderately leftist political opinions.
- To stab lightly with a pointed weapon; prick.
- To decorate with a perforated pattern.
- To cut with pinking shears.
- A sailing vessel with a narrow overhanging stern.
- adj - of a pale reddish hue
- verb - to cut a saw-toothed edge on cloth
There are 4 letters in PINK: I K N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINK plus a wildcard: PINK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINK
Images for PINK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.