Scrabble word: PI
Is PI valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PI in dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle
- noun - someone who can be employed as a detective to collect information
- noun - the scientist in charge of an experiment or research project
- noun - the 16th letter of the Greek alphabet
- noun - an antiviral drug used against HIV
- The 16th letter of the Greek alphabet.
- A transcendental number, approximately 3.
- To jumble or mix up (type).
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder
There are 2 letters in PI: I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PI
Click to search all anagrams of PI plus a wildcard: PI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PI
2 letter words
Images for PI
Lookup in Wiki for PI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.