Scrabble word: PIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIP exist?
Definitions of PIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of poultry
- noun - a minor nonspecific ailment
- noun - a small hard seed found in some fruits
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- verb - kill by firing a missile
- verb - hit with a missile from a weapon
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.
- To wound or kill with a bullet.
- To get the better of; defeat.
- To blackball.
- A dot indicating a unit of numerical value on dice or dominoes.
- A mark indicating the suit or numerical value of a playing card.
- A spot or a speck.
- A rootstock of certain flowering plants, especially the lily of the valley.
- Any of the small segments that make up the surface of a pineapple.
- A shoulder insignia indicating the rank of certain officers, as in the British Army.
- To break through (the shell) in hatching.
- A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
- The crust symptomatic of this disease.
- A minor, unspecified human ailment.
- verb - to break through the shell of an egg
There are 3 letters in PIP: I P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIP plus a wildcard: PIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIP
Images for PIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.