Scrabble word: PIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIP exist?
Definitions of PIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of poultry
- noun - a minor nonspecific ailment
- noun - a small hard seed found in some fruits
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- verb - kill by firing a missile
- verb - hit with a missile from a weapon
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- The small seed of a fruit, as that of an apple or orange.
- To wound or kill with a bullet.
- To get the better of; defeat.
- To blackball.
- A dot indicating a unit of numerical value on dice or dominoes.
- A mark indicating the suit or numerical value of a playing card.
- A spot or a speck.
- A rootstock of certain flowering plants, especially the lily of the valley.
- Any of the small segments that make up the surface of a pineapple.
- A shoulder insignia indicating the rank of certain officers, as in the British Army.
- To break through (the shell) in hatching.
- A disease of birds, characterized by a thick mucous discharge that forms a crust in the mouth and throat.
- The crust symptomatic of this disease.
- A minor, unspecified human ailment.
- verb - to break through the shell of an egg