Scrabble word: PIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPS exist?
Definitions of PIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a disease of poultry
- noun - a minor nonspecific ailment
- noun - a small hard seed found in some fruits
- noun - a mark on a die or on a playing card (shape depending on the suit)
- noun - a radar echo displayed so as to show the position of a reflecting surface
- verb - kill by firing a missile
- verb - hit with a missile from a weapon
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - to break through the shell of an egg
There are 4 letters in PIPS: I P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIPS plus a wildcard: PIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPS
Images for PIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.