Scrabble word: PIPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPES exist?
Definitions of PIPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube with a small bowl at one end
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - a tubular wind instrument
- noun - the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- verb - to convey by means of a pipe (a hollow cylinder)