Scrabble word: PIPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPES exist?
Definitions of PIPES in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube with a small bowl at one end
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - a hollow cylindrical shape
- noun - a tubular wind instrument
- noun - the flues and stops on a pipe organ
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- verb - to convey by means of a pipe (a hollow cylinder)
There are 5 letters in PIPES: E I P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIPES plus a wildcard: PIPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPES
Images for PIPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.