Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEPSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEPSIN exist?
Definitions of PEPSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an enzyme produced in the stomach that splits proteins into peptones
- A digestive enzyme found in gastric juice that catalyzes the breakdown of protein to peptides.
- A substance containing pepsin, obtained from the stomachs of hogs and calves and used as a digestive aid.
- n - a digestive enzyme of the stomach
There are 6 letters in PEPSIN: E I N P P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEPSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEPSIN plus a wildcard: PEPSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEPSIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PEPSIN
- Acid Reflux What Not To Eat Acid Reflux
- Photo of pepsin Results
- pepsin Gum
- pepsin is an enzyme whose precursor form (pepsinogen) is released by ...
- Inside your stomach the enzyme pepsin is hard at work.
- PEPSI NEX ZOZOTOWN 70% BERBRICK - ...
- 1920s DR WB Caldwell Syrup of pepsin Aqua by theoldbottleshop
- Fig. 22-9 Secretion of parietal and non - parietal cell juice.
- Thorne Research Betaine HCL & pepsin 225 kapslar - Skanstulls ...
- Lot Detail - 1898 Cameo pepsin Gum Pin - Cap Anson