Scrabble word: PEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEN exist?
Definitions of PEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- noun - an enclosure for confining livestock
- noun - a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- noun - a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- noun - female swan
- verb - produce a literary work
- A ballpoint pen.
- A fountain pen.
- A pen point.
- A penholder and its pen point.
- A quill.
- An instrument for writing regarded as a means of expression: “Tyranny has no enemy so formidable as the pen” (William Cobbett).
- A writer or an author: a hired pen.
- A style of writing: wrote plays with a witty pen.
- The chitinous internal shell of a squid.
- A fenced enclosure for animals.
- The animals kept in such an enclosure.
- Any of various enclosures, such as a bullpen or playpen, used for a variety of purposes.
- A repair dock for submarines.
- A female swan.
- A penitentiary; a prison.
- verb - to write with a pen (an instrument for writing with fluid ink)
There are 3 letters in PEN: E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEN plus a wildcard: PEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEN
Images for PEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.