Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEN exist?
Definitions of PEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a writing implement with a point from which ink flows
- noun - an enclosure for confining livestock
- noun - a portable enclosure in which babies may be left to play
- noun - a correctional institution for those convicted of major crimes
- noun - female swan
- verb - produce a literary work
- A ballpoint pen.
- A fountain pen.
- A pen point.
- A penholder and its pen point.
- A quill.
- An instrument for writing regarded as a means of expression: “Tyranny has no enemy so formidable as the pen” (William Cobbett).
- A writer or an author: a hired pen.
- A style of writing: wrote plays with a witty pen.
- The chitinous internal shell of a squid.
- A fenced enclosure for animals.
- The animals kept in such an enclosure.
- Any of various enclosures, such as a bullpen or playpen, used for a variety of purposes.
- A repair dock for submarines.
- A female swan.
- A penitentiary; a prison.
- v - to write with a pen (an instrument for writing with fluid ink)
There are 3 letters in PEN: E N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEN plus a wildcard: PEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEN
Images for PEN
- quill pen business blog
- ... of the pen. These cant go in the oven with the ink still inside
- Pilot 31278 G2 Retractable pen 0.38 mm pen Point SizeBlue Ink ...
- ... that pen. Its name is the Apogee Black Star Lacquer Ball-Point pen
- PersonalisedHallmarked Sterling Silver Fountain pen - Hand Engraved
- Zebra pen F-701 Ballpoint pen - 0.70 mm pen Point SizeBlack Ink Color ...
- JUMBO ballpoint pen - Refillable and Retractable
- Promotional Citation Retractable Ballpoint pen
- Black Sharpie pen Fine Point