Scrabble word: PINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINE exist?
Definitions of PINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a coniferous tree
- noun - straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- Any of various evergreen trees of the genus Pinus, having fascicles of needle-shaped leaves and producing woody, seed-bearing cones.
- Any of various other coniferous trees, such as the Norfolk Island pine.
- Often used to modify another noun: pine floors; pine walls.
- To feel a lingering, often nostalgic desire.
- To grieve or mourn for.
- verb - to yearn intensely