Is PINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a coniferous tree
- noun - straight-grained durable and often resinous white to yellowish timber of any of numerous trees of the genus Pinus
- verb - have a desire for something or someone who is not present
- Any of various evergreen trees of the genus Pinus, having fascicles of needle-shaped leaves and producing woody, seed-bearing cones.
- Any of various other coniferous trees, such as the Norfolk Island pine.
- Often used to modify another noun: pine floors; pine walls.
- To feel a lingering, often nostalgic desire.
- To grieve or mourn for.
- verb - to yearn intensely
There are 4 letters in PINE: E I N P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PINE, to go: PINE?
Rearrange the letters in PINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PINE
What's nearby PINE
Lookup in Wiki for PINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PINE"