Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIP exist?
Definitions of NIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small drink of liquor
- noun - (offensive slang) offensive term for a person of Japanese descent
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- noun - the property of being moderately cold
- noun - a tart spicy quality
- noun - a small sharp bite or snip
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - give a small sharp bite to
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- To seize and pinch or bite: The fish nipped the wader’s toe.
- To remove or sever by pinching or snipping: nipped off the plant leaf.
- To bite or sting with the cold; chill.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_B.
- To snatch up hastily.
- To move quickly; dart.
- The act or an instance of seizing or pinching.
- A pinch or snip that cuts off or removes a small part: He gave a small nip to each corner of the cloth.
- The small bit or portion so removed: There were nips of construction paper all over the child’s table.
- A sharp, stinging quality, as of frosty air.
- Severely sharp cold or frost.
- A cutting remark.
- A sharp, biting flavor; a tang: the nip of Mexican salsa.
- To take a sip or sips of alcoholic liquor: nips all day long.
- v - to squeeze between two edges or surfaces
There are 3 letters in NIP: I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIP plus a wildcard: NIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIP
Images for NIP
- Amanda Bynes Naked Nude nip Slips and Crotch Shots Check Out ...
- AnnaLynne at nip Tuck S5 premiere - AnnaLynne McCord Photo (1343083 ...
- nip SLIP STRIKE GENTLY
- Minor Taylor Swift Slip of the nip
- Jennifer Lopez had a nip Slip on the Oscar Stage HiBlarious.com
- Olivia Munn - See Through Blouse- nip
- Milas Site - Cameron Diaz nip
- Jennifer Aniston bank jennifer aniston nipslip photo
- nipTuck PARISCINE
- Angel locsin nip slip Index of
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.