Scrabble word: PING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PING exist?
Definitions of PING in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in western Thailand
- noun - a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- verb - hit with a pinging noise
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - make a short high-pitched sound
- verb - contact, usually in order to remind of something
- verb - send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
- A sharp, high-pitched sound, as that made by a bullet striking metal.
- verb - to produce a brief, high-pitched sound