Scrabble word: PING
Is PING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PING in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in western Thailand
- noun - a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- verb - hit with a pinging noise
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - make a short high-pitched sound
- verb - contact, usually in order to remind of something
- verb - send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
- A sharp, high-pitched sound, as that made by a bullet striking metal.
- verb - to produce a brief, high-pitched sound
There are 4 letters in PING: G I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PING
Click to search all anagrams of PING plus a wildcard: PING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PING
Images for PING
Lookup in Wiki for PING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.