Scrabble word: PINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINGS exist?
Definitions of PINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a river in western Thailand
- noun - a sharp high-pitched resonant sound (as of a sonar echo or a bullet striking metal)
- verb - hit with a pinging noise
- verb - sound like a car engine that is firing too early
- verb - make a short high-pitched sound
- verb - contact, usually in order to remind of something
- verb - send a message from one computer to another to check whether it is reachable and active
- verb - to produce a brief, high-pitched sound
There are 5 letters in PINGS: G I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINGS plus a wildcard: PINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINGS
Images for PINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.