Scrabble word: SNIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIP exist?
Definitions of SNIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- An instance of snipping or the sound produced by snipping.
- A small cut made with scissors or shears.
- A small piece cut or clipped off.
- A bit or scrap: snips of information about the upcoming merger.
- One that is small or slight in size or stature.
- Hand shears used in cutting sheet metal.
- Something easily accomplished.
- verb - to cut with a short, quick stroke
There are 4 letters in SNIP: I N P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIP plus a wildcard: SNIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIP
Images for SNIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.