Scrabble word: SNIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIP exist?
Definitions of SNIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- An instance of snipping or the sound produced by snipping.
- A small cut made with scissors or shears.
- A small piece cut or clipped off.
- A bit or scrap: snips of information about the upcoming merger.
- One that is small or slight in size or stature.
- Hand shears used in cutting sheet metal.
- Something easily accomplished.
- verb - to cut with a short, quick stroke