Scrabble word: SPINS
Is SPINS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPINS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 5 letters in SPINS: I N P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPINS, to go: SPINS?
Rearrange the letters in SPINS and see some winning combinations
Images for SPINS
Lookup in Wiki for SPINS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.