Scrabble word: SPINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPINS exist?
Definitions of SPINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a swift whirling motion (usually of a missile)
- noun - the act of rotating rapidly
- noun - a short drive in a car
- noun - rapid descent of an aircraft in a steep spiral
- noun - a distinctive interpretation (especially as used by politicians to sway public opinion)
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- verb - stream in jets, of liquids
- verb - cause to spin
- verb - make up a story
- verb - form a web by making a thread
- verb - work natural fibers into a thread
- verb - twist and turn so as to give an intended interpretation
- verb - prolong or extend
- verb - to draw out and twist into threads
There are 5 letters in SPINS: I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPINS plus a wildcard: SPINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPINS
Images for SPINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.