Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNIPES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNIPES exist?
Definitions of SNIPES in dictionaries:
- noun - Old or New World straight-billed game bird of the sandpiper family
- noun - a gunshot from a concealed location
- verb - hunt or shoot snipe
- verb - aim and shoot with great precision
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- verb - to shoot at individuals from a concealed place
There are 6 letters in SNIPES: E I N P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNIPES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNIPES plus a wildcard: SNIPES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNIPES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNIPES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.